• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Schedule

@ App State on 9/23 and @ ND on 11/4 already set.

First four weeks probably look like vs. Presby the traditional opening Thurs, @ BC maybe on a Fri (bit of an educated guess there), vs Utah State and @ App.

I could see that.

Wonder if WF will play a Thursday ESPN game (not Presby). ESPN has slotted FSU at WF on Thursday in the past. IIRC, WF hosted L'ville on a Thursday or Friday two years ago.

WF cannot play Utah State during the weekend of September 30 as Utah State hosts BYU that weekend (Utah State also has games set the first and second weeks of the season).

Is Notre Dame supposed to rebound next year? This may be our best bet to go up there and win one, which I imagine would be the final nail in Kelly's coffin.

Is Notre Dame supposed to rebound next year? This may be our best bet to go up there and win one, which I imagine would be the final nail in Kelly's coffin.

Too bad ELMO will be at the DC helm. I guess we will know his tendencies as much as he knows ours, though he also knows our players.

Wonder if WF will play a Thursday ESPN game (not Presby). ESPN has slotted FSU at WF on Thursday in the past. IIRC, WF hosted L'ville on a Thursday or Friday two years ago.

WF cannot play Utah State during the weekend of September 30 as Utah State hosts BYU that weekend (Utah State also has games set the first and second weeks of the season).

Right. Which is why I think wsc has the best guess.

Definitely ouldn't be shocked if we get a home Thursday night game against FSU or Louisville, probably the latter.

At App then Noles then At Clemson. Yikes.

Presby is Thursday night to open the season.

Is the schedule coming out one game at a time?

The middle of the sched is daunting, to say the least. At least our bye is well timed

A good note -- no instances of conference games where opponents are coming off a bye

Back