• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 National Signing Day - Early Period - All 21 Have Signed!

Greg Dortch and Michael Campanaro say what’s up

Fast midgets nobody else wants. One guy was nearly killed by a foam endzone pylon. Campanaro was only slightly less fragile, although tough and fast.

Fast midgets nobody else wants. One guy was nearly killed by a foam endzone pylon. Campanaro was only slightly less fragile, although tough and fast.

Nobody else wants? I consider the Ravens to be somebody.

i live up here in Hokie land and they want to know how they missed the All American midget from richmond.

Is Brangus the one who only gets laid on Sunday's? If so, I can see how he has built up frustration in the middle of the week.

Wait somebody is talking crap about dortch? Really?

So I saw that 50% of verbal commits signed yesterday. That definitely bodes well for us.

Who would want a Frosh All American on their team for three more years?

Maryland has moved on from Fax machines to electronic links for the necessary paperwork. That was reported im thw Washington Post story this AM.

Anyone know if Wake has done something similar?

Miserable fucking fanbase

QB seems really deep right now with 2 years of Hinton, Newman and Bowers.
Actually it’s not. Bowers tore both his mcl and acl his senior year, and Hinton has yet to prove he’s fully recovered from his knee injury. Thus, we have 2 rehabbing qbs - and 1 healthy rs soph - but he has no college game experience.

What has Hinton yet to prove about his injury? He played a whole game against Clemson.

Back