• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2017 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season VIII

I won on a meaningless touchdown by A.J. Derby lol.

I went from 1% chance to 83% chance on that one play. Pretty dumb, but given the year I'm having I will take it.

Also, I still need a QB for this week.

Ugh right? Turned the game off and thought to myself I had another win but woke up and was shocked.

I also have a plethora of WR's available if anyone wants to do a trade for a RB or TE. Anyone is available for right price.

The Detroit Defense is on the trading block. Don't stream, defense wins championships!

-They're 4th in fantasy scoring this year, despite 14 teams having one week up on them.
-They've already had their bye, noted above.
-Their ROS schedule is juicy: Brett Hundley (against whom they'll be a rock-solid start), Cleveland, and Chicago in the next three weeks alone.

In this ridiculously deep league, where you only start seven players, it can be hard to find match-up advantages over other teams. Don't overlook the utility of a quality fantasy defense.

I want to give myself a little credit for getting production then trading Kizer and Siemian right before they got benched.

The Siemian trade worked for both of us. With nothing on the waiver after Brisett got claimed before my priority, him and Alex Smith were the only QBs I could trade for because they were playing on Monday. I was desperate for a win and just needed points last week since Cutler fucked me one last time this season getting hurt the 1 game I needed him while Goff was on bye. Never would have guessed I wouldnt even need the 10 pts from Siemian but I wasn't gonna risk it.

As for Henry - I sure hope you are better at picking which games to start him than I was. If he was in my lineup he would score .3 pts, but while on the bench always scored a TD.

Need a QB. Luck and Watson ruled out for the season on the same fucking day!

I’ll take a WR3/4 for your pick of Osweiler, Cutler, or Beathard if anyone needs a roster filler

Not sure if I could have made poorer decisions today. Matthews and Thompson on my bench with double figures. AJ Green gets kicked out for fighting and Yeldon has .6 so far. Still projected to win, but yikes.

yeah i'll take the title for worst performance of the year.

Wow, squeaked out the unlikely victory. I think Yahoo said I had like 15% chance when I was up only 3 points over redwing who had Green Bay Defense left. They scored 2 points.

Back