• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Preseason Week 2 - CLOSED

Regular season starts next week, so no more fuggin around. last chance to get teams in as well.

NM roost, i see that i accidentally sent "100" when i mean't $1000 for the flight question

FFS

Rough preseason for Team Minus the Hot Chicks. But how many times have we seen 0-4 preaseason NFL teams make the playoffs? All the time***

***I think

@Roost -- just for clarifications sake, you intended number 1 to basically be "name a bad topping", or "name the most popular topping"?

@Roost -- just for clarifications sake, you intended number 1 to basically be "name a bad topping", or "name the most popular topping"?

the former, though it could have been worded better. And really it was supposed to be "name one you like that others dont"

the former, though it could have been worded better. And really it was supposed to be "name one you like that others dont"

Gotcha.

I took it to read "pick a topping that if you want for yourself you would choose so nobody else would eat it". Hence my pineapple choice lol.

Thanks for the clarification.

Back