• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Preseason Week 2 - CLOSED

Question should have read one of these two ways for clarification, I think:

"If you were ordering a one-topping pizza while drunk at 1am on a Saturday, which topping would you pick?"

OR

"If you wanted to order a one-topping pizza and make sure no one else took a slice, what topping would you pick?"

#crushedit. i'm just hustling y'all. next week, watch out.

I like how you guys are arguing about the wording of question one. It doesn't matter what the question is, it matters what the answers are. If the question was name the best president and 70 people put Ben Franklin, then Ben Franklin wins even though he wasn't president.

Also, if anyone needs someone to round out a team, I'm available.

I like how you guys are arguing about the wording of question one. It doesn't matter what the question is, it matters what the answers are. If the question was name the best president and 70 people put Ben Franklin, then Ben Franklin wins even though he wasn't president.

Right, but the answers to:

"Name the best president"
vs.
"Name the worst president"

...would be very different.

It's not like we arguing whether or not the answers "fit" the question.

Part of the fun is figuring out how other people will interpret questions.

it matters because it's a question and different questions have different answers?

Part of the fun is figuring out how other people will interpret questions.

I'm not really complaining about doing poorly on it. Just wanted to know what Roost's intent was behind the question afterwards.

I'm not really complaining about doing poorly on it. Just wanted to know what Roost's intent was behind the question afterwards.
I interpreted it as what topping would I order if I were buying a pizza for myself.

6. Screamindemon3 - 301
7. ryalaman - 300
8. tic - 287
9. WakeTheNation - 287
10. brianrandall - 283
11. DeaconSoDear - 279
12. deacvision7 - 273
13. lokisapocalypse - 273
14. Wakeforest22890 - 273
15. DeacHawk - 270
16. tigerswood - 269
17. kobes - 267
18. discdude - 264
19. gmanterps - 263
20. gsterp - 262
21. palmab03 - 262
22. ChrisL68 - 261
23. DeacdeTejas - 260
24. timdunkandthefunk - 258
25. TERP80 - 254
26. TheArsenal - 254
27. Rattyterp - 250
28. HailToTheDeacons - 249
29. TownieDeac - 249
30. TheAman - 242
31. vish9 - 240
32. NjDeac77 - 236
33. Say Hey Deac - 234
34. SmooveDeac - 234
35. Toogs - 233
36. OrangeTerrapin - 231
37. ABCDeac - 230
38. JManslow - 224
39. StopMakingSense - 211
40. bernbp5 - 210
41. PhDeac - 210
42. lbE08 - 206
43. Hogie - 205
44. Ayo - 198
45. ImTheCaptain - 198
46. ChicdeaC - 197
47. Deacsfan27 - 195
48. AsesinoDeTortugas - 190
49. OldGoldBeard - 190
50. RubbinsRacin - 189
51. YoungBuck95 - 106
12th!!?! Go me!

Adding value as a free agent before the reg season begins.

Will sheep for a ham sammich.

I interpreted it as what topping would I order if I were buying a pizza for myself.

and I interpreted it as 'what topping would you order if you were trying to deter people from eating your pizza.'

hence, anchovies.

and I interpreted it as 'what topping would you order if you were trying to deter people from eating your pizza.'

hence, anchovies.

That's how I interpreted as well but figured pepperoni would be a rule of 10 answer. I got lucky.

yeah, i feel like i need to start keeping a 'rule of 10' spreadsheet somewhere, because I can never remember what they are. plus, reason just starts to take over and i forego the Rule and put down something like $750 for avg. flight to europe.

basically, i'm just bad at sheep. i am choosing to interpret this as me being quite good at logical reasoning and not willing to blindly accept mob mentality.

I'm surprised so many people said aspirin. I almost 40 years old and I don't think I've bought aspirin in my entire life. I just assumed aspirin was only used by old people with heart conditions. If I have aches and pains, I use tylenol or advil.

Back