• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 1 - CLOSED

Never would've thought of pop quiz in a million years.

Also completely disagree with service as the answer. You pick out a restaurant based on food and how it looks / feels. Whether it has good service indicates how much you end up enjoying it while you're there, but unless you're talking about elite restaurants, you pick spots based on food and atmosphere.

Question wasn't what makes you pick a restaurant, it was what makes a restaurant good (besides food).

Question wasn't what makes you pick a restaurant, it was what makes a restaurant good (besides food).

What makes a restaurant good is food and atmosphere. What makes an individual experience good is your waiter. That is fungible and subject to variation. Atmosphere is not.

Switched out of two #1 answers, and could not figure out what a spy carries, and put binoculars because apparently the only spy I know is Spy vs Spy

What makes a restaurant good is food and atmosphere. What makes an individual experience good is your waiter. That is fungible and subject to variation. Atmosphere is not.

You have to remember that the average poster on this board screams at a McDonald's drive-thru worker about twice a week.

-10 is not a terrible answer for a golf tourney winning score. -10 was the winning score at this very tourney in 2011, alttough that is is on the low end for this POS easy course.

And someone was already at -12 today!

And with that change numbers gets dead last. no more cheating talk...

Well I mean after you start cheating you start to buy into your own hype and think you can win playing fair, then that happens.

Even more suspicious, if you ask me

Washington Monument kept me off the podium

Dafuq was I thinking there

Anyway I'll take 5th

And that would put blue motorcycles higher up, yes?

just a little:

(1) 1st Place Lightning Bolt - 1107
(2) Team Rocket Power - 1100
(3) Team Lurker - 1071
(4) Electric Bugaloo - 1056
(5) You Never Should Have Fired Skip Prosser - 1049
(6) Cav and the Bumpy Hangdowns - 1033
(7) You Forgot It In Sheeple - 997
(8) Oblong Pickle People - 959
(9) 3 Terps and a babydeac - 937
(10) Blue Motorcycles - 885
(11) Team Lettuce - 839
(12) Two and a Half Men - 824
(13) Team Minus the Hot Chicks - 795
(14) Team BMRS - 629

just a little:

(1) 1st Place Lightning Bolt - 1107
(2) Team Rocket Power - 1100
(3) Team Lurker - 1071
(4) Electric Bugaloo - 1056
(5) You Never Should Have Fired Skip Prosser - 1049
(6) Cav and the Bumpy Hangdowns - 1033
(7) You Forgot It In Sheeple - 997
(8) Oblong Pickle People - 959
(9) 3 Terps and a babydeac - 937
(10) Blue Motorcycles - 885
(11) Team Lettuce - 839
(12) Two and a Half Men - 824
(13) Team Minus the Hot Chicks - 795
(14) Team BMRS - 629

TOP 10 baby!!!

You are already on a team and have not been officially released or cleared waivers.

Back