• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 1 - CLOSED

Thought for sure ruby would win since "ruby red rhenish".

Well done, OGB. Knew this would be a tough week for me while traveling but glad you carried us. Goood job rest of team as well

RJ kicked your asses

RUBY 4
QUARTER 18
SHARK 13
WHITE HOUSE 3
PALE 44
LEAVE THE SEAT 48
SERVICE 38
GUN 36
POP QUIZ 44
SHAVE HIS FACE 27
262 (-18) 1
#4 LANDMARK 7

Total: 313 – 30th place

Got off to a really rough start. Honestly didn't think about Statue of Liberty. I want to move to your neighborhoods. The ones where dollars are on the ground and there is no wind to blow them away. :)

If there is another team game, feel free to ask me, it could be fun.

Ugggggh, went back and forth between Detention and Pop Quiz. Guessed wrong. Cost me a podium.

ETA: Detention won Family Feud on Facebook.

rule of 10 is flamingly obvious.

but also just bad in a case like that. I understand it's sheep, but why not have an unwritten rule that if a question is hard you just put "Go deacs!" as your answer and have it win a question like "what pizza topping would you pick if you didn't want anyone else to eat it."

Ugggggh, went back and forth between Detention and Pop Quiz. Guessed wrong. Cost me a podium.

ETA: Detention won Family Feud on Facebook.

fucking nerds here man they never got into trouble so a pop quiz was the worst thing that ever happened to them

but also just bad in a case like that. I understand it's sheep, but why not have an unwritten rule that if a question is hard you just put "Go deacs!" as your answer and have it win a question like "what pizza topping would you pick if you didn't want anyone else to eat it."

-10 is not a terrible answer for a golf tourney winning score. -10 was the winning score at this very tourney in 2011, alttough that is is on the low end for this POS easy course.

"on the low end"

So not a common answer.

Sheep question : what is 3x3

10 - 23
5 - 18
9 - 10
3 - 4
1.5 - 1
2 - 1

I didn't even look at the scores of the tournament before submitting but figured -10 is a decent finishing score for a golf tournament that fits into the sheep 10 rule

I think my score is wrong. Unless you can't submit an amended entry a few minutes after your initial one.

Damn it. Switched from Pop Quiz to detention right before submitting.

And so much for thinking #1 would have a bigger spread.

I figured people would write cash for what spy carries in briefcase after money question earlier. Whoops

Never would've thought of pop quiz in a million years.

Also completely disagree with service as the answer. You pick out a restaurant based on food and how it looks / feels. Whether it has good service indicates how much you end up enjoying it while you're there, but unless you're talking about elite restaurants, you pick spots based on food and atmosphere.

Back