• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 2

How you goddamn motherfucking asseaters didn't put "sitting next to a fat person" for #1 when ALL YOU ASSHOLES EVER DO IS BITCH ABOUT FAT PEOPLE is so absurdly ridiculous. Someone even BUMPED a thread about SITTING NEXT TO A FAT PERSON ON A PLANE...

Even still, SMALL SEAT/ROOM wasn't grouped with fat people?

And after that question people put they wish they had less WEIGHT!?!?

This game baffles my mind. As do you uppity condescending fucktards that thumb your nose at anything having to do with middle or lower class and mock the plebeian masses you are so tragically forced to encounter on a daily basis, yet say your comfortable salary is $50k/year? HARRUMPH I SAY!

How you goddamn motherfucking asseaters didn't put "sitting next to a fat person" for #1 when ALL YOU ASSHOLES EVER DO IS BITCH ABOUT FAT PEOPLE is so absurdly ridiculous. Someone even BUMPED a thread about SITTING NEXT TO A FAT PERSON ON A PLANE...

This game baffles my mind. As do you uppity condescending fucktards that thumb your nose at anything having to do with middle or lower class and mock the plebeian masses you are so tragically forced to encounter on a daily basis, yet say your comfortable salary is $50k/year? HARRUMPH I SAY!

This guy gets it.

Most people here don't live in LA either, palma.

This. Lol

Back