• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 2

Whatever happens going forward, let's try to keep the RJ talk to a minimum...I thought it was a joint joke among the few posters, but RJ is SUPER SERIOUS and ready to knock some heads...

If he's not playing let him mosey on to far away pastures

Like my whole life, I peaked in the preseason.

I'm not going to knock any heads. I don't even want to see those heads or ever have anything to do with them.

How you goddamn motherfucking asseaters didn't put "sitting next to a fat person" for #1 when ALL YOU ASSHOLES EVER DO IS BITCH ABOUT FAT PEOPLE is so absurdly ridiculous. Someone even BUMPED a thread about SITTING NEXT TO A FAT PERSON ON A PLANE...

Even still, SMALL SEAT/ROOM wasn't grouped with fat people?

And after that question people put they wish they had less WEIGHT!?!?

This game baffles my mind. As do you uppity condescending fucktards that thumb your nose at anything having to do with middle or lower class and mock the plebeian masses you are so tragically forced to encounter on a daily basis, yet say your comfortable salary is $50k/year? HARRUMPH I SAY!

lol

this was a very misaligned week in terms of the answers people put vs. the things people usually complain about, and the whole 'next to a fat person' thread being bumped didn't factor into answers nearly as much as it should have.

I feel like RJ let us down this week, BIFF

And what the fuck was seizures thinking?

I'm not going to knock any heads. I don't even want to see those heads or ever have anything to do with them.

Then go away and stop taking the bait. JFC.

(1) Two and a Half Men - 1067
(2) 3 Terps and a babydeac - 943
(3) Team Minus the Hot Chicks - 934
(4) Team Rocket Power - 929
(5) You Never Should Have Fired Skip Prosser - 927
(6) Oblong Pickle People - 915
(7) Team Lettuce - 902
(8) Electric Bugaloo - 898
(9) 1st Place Lightning Bolt - 895
(10) Cav and the Bumpy Hangdowns - 864
(11) You Forgot It In Sheeple - 852
(12) Team Lurker - 771
(13) Blue Motorcycles - 562
(14) Team BMRS - 218

Great work team! If chic and smoove had shown up and done as well as dv7 and myself, we'd have first place locked up.

second to last among teams that actually showed up

this is all going according to plan, yes

Considering I had a 1 point answer 25th wasn't too bad.

Considering I had a 1 point answer 25th wasn't too bad.

buddy_christ.jpg

My Shaun of the Dead answer really fucked me.

but that's the best zombie movie, so don't CARE.

Whatever happens going forward, let's try to keep the RJ talk to a minimum...I thought it was a joint joke among the few posters, but RJ is SUPER SERIOUS and ready to knock some heads...

If he's not playing let him mosey on to far away pastures

Fine with me if RJ wants to fuck off and not post on Sheep threads as long as he submits his answers.

Back