• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 4

Roost has been pretty consistent and flexible with groupings all year (and in the past). It doesn't surprise me actually that "bark" and "cluck" were grouped with "make animal noises" as that matches how he's been before.

But wrestling uniform which means the exact same thing in every scenario as singlet (and 100% with intent) is a travesty.

Okay, I'm done but I think you should still retroactively change that.

A wrestling uniform also has that head thingy

Roost has been pretty consistent and flexible with groupings all year (and in the past). It doesn't surprise me actually that "bark" and "cluck" were grouped with "make animal noises" as that matches how he's been before.

But wrestling uniform which means the exact same thing in every scenario as singlet (and 100% with intent) is a travesty.

that is a precedent i am unwilling to set regardless of the validity of your point

i don't actually know that my current seeding is reflective of my true "skill" (or lack thereof). I guess I'll take it, but yikes.

Except for when it doesn't refer to a singlet and refers to trunks and boots in the WWE. Or a bikini or whatever girl wrestlers wrestle in.

When you eliminate all other types of wrestling it's easy to say it means only one thing.

Except for when it doesn't refer to a singlet and refers to trunks and boots in the WWE. Or a bikini or whatever girl wrestlers wrestle in.

When you eliminate all other types of wrestling it's easy to say it means only one thing.

that was my thinking as well

I see your point but think there are too many variations for that to be true

I didn't lose because of it, no.

Roost does an excellent job - that's why it stood out to me so much.

BTW, I'm not in the tournament and would have beaten half of you cocksuckers this week.

I have listened to every James Bond song listed and I contend you're all wrong.

Why would anybody put anything other than Live and Let Die ?

Back