• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 4

I have listened to every James Bond song listed and I contend you're all wrong.

Best Bond movie will win best Bond theme song because why bother listening to them all?

That one was easy for me.

Charlotte's SouthEnd neighborhood is now larger than 80% of the towns in North Carolina.

Light rail, breweries, Cam Newton used to live there.

A couple of things:

1) I was a huge pro wrestling fan for years. Not every wrestling uniform is a singlet. Stone Cold Steve Austin (among others) simply wore underwear. Not a singlet. Several wrestlers (Bubba Ray Dudley for one) wore some kind of shirt and pants combo. Yokozuna wore a mawashi.

2) I put oral sex for the last one as a joke because I really couldn't think of anything good. I can't believe it got as many votes as it did.

SouthEnd comments were intended for Chat Thread BTW.

Takeaway from this thread: people don't know what a uniform is.

The definition of uniform is: the distinctive clothing worn by members of the same organization or body or by children attending certain schools.

WWE doesn't have uniforms. Uniforms are by definition uniform, the same. Some individual wrestlers may have costumes or outfits they wear, but those aren't uniforms. Loki is even referencing how different wrestlers had different outfits. Again, not uniforms.

Now are there wrestlers that are on a team and wear the same clothes? Not that I know of but I don't really watch wrestling. Even from googling, teams and alliances still wear different outfits.

When you reference wrestling uniforms, it only means singlets.

Get.

Over.

It.

For fuck's sake.
Take it easy, bro.

I'm just catching up on the thread and saw some additional points. Just addressing them as reading through.

Also, MRoost is a real life friend so of course I'm going to give him shit when it's deserved.

Takeaway from this thread: people don't know what a uniform is.

The definition of uniform is: the distinctive clothing worn by members of the same organization or body or by children attending certain schools.

WWE doesn't have uniforms. Uniforms are by definition uniform, the same. Some individual wrestlers may have costumes or outfits they wear, but those aren't uniforms. Loki is even referencing how different wrestlers had different outfits. Again, not uniforms.

Now are there wrestlers that are on a team and wear the same clothes? Not that I know of but I don't really watch wrestling. Even from googling, teams and alliances still wear different outfits.

When you reference wrestling uniforms, it only means singlets.

Wrestling Uniform
Iron-Sheik.jpg

Back