• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

Sure seemed like they took some plays off in our game.

They did. Once they got 20 up in the 1st half, they coasted. But they usually don't do that - once Tony gets a large lead, he starts subbing more freely.

UVA has a ton of donks on their team. They are good donks, but donks nonetheless. Makes them much more hate-able. Hell, this is the picture on their roster homepage!

Whitewater_Rafting_71.jpg

WTF is wrong with going river rafting? I've done it a few times, including a couple on the Gauley and loved it. Rafting gear doesn't exactly tend to make you look good.

I am a huge fan, but not surprised that Bennett removed his helmet for the photo. Can't want to mess with his look.

Tough finish to the UK/LSU game....LSU tips in a rebound as time expired, ball clearly in the cylinder on the tip on replay, but refs didn't catch it in real time, and that can't be reviewed, so LSU wins by 2.

Among the differences: fewer players than Duke you want to punch, far less obnoxious coach, student section seems far less contrived.

I love watching them play the game as intended and yes these are legit reasons to enjoy them so much more than Duke.

Not so many obnoxious players on this Duke team, IMO. Just unbelievable talent...but they are playing like freshmen tonight.

But I too like UVA much better. Begins with the coach.

Can't believe all the UVA love here.

Not so many obnoxious players on this Duke team, IMO. Just unbelievable talent...but they are playing like freshmen tonight.

But I too like UVA much better. Begins with the coach.

or not

Good shot of Dino looking glazed there

Just an epic meltdown

Well, Mack got schooled by K. His team dissolved under the zone press. But their real undoing was the quick, terrible shots when they were up 20+

Back