• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

2013-2014 NHL Season Thread – this time lets play 82

Now they're backtracking and saying not a done deal, but close.

Bob McKenzie saying a trade of Marty St. Louis to the Rangers for Callahan, a 1st and a 2nd is close. Good lord.

I mean, I doubt the Lightning would even do it if St Louis wasn’t forcing their hand. They are one of the dark horses in the East and just made their team worse. (Luckily for them, Stamkos has just been cleared, so he should counter the loss and then some.)

Amazing that the Olympics could have caused such a mess in the relationship between St Louis and Yzerman. And crazy that one of the more likable players in the NHL just begged his way off the team where he spent almost his entire career.

just an fyi

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 7m
If Callahan signs with the Lightning, the Rangers get an additional pick back. #Tradecentre

Apparently Berube says that MacDonald will be paired with Luke Schenn tonight and in related news I'll be over here in the corner having nightmares about them getting pinned in their own zone for minutes at a time tonight.

Apparently Berube says that MacDonald will be paired with Luke Schenn tonight and in related news I'll be over here in the corner having nightmares about them getting pinned in their own zone for minutes at a time tonight.

What's the record for most dump ins and icings in a game?

What's the record for most dump ins and icings in a game?

Haha, can they ice it if they can't get to the puck? Maybe they'll block a shot and it'll go all the way to the other end? Does that count as icing?

Bob McKenzie saying a trade of Marty St. Louis to the Rangers for Callahan, a 1st and a 2nd is close. Good lord.

Gross.

I love the little guy - really don't want him on the Blue Shirts. #TradeRape

Last edited:
Re: Washington-Philadelphia

I'm betting Tom Wilson drops the gloves. I would not be surprised if there were multiple fights tonight.

His KHL team has been officially eliminated from the playoffs, so..

Re: Washington-Philadelphia

I'm betting Tom Wilson drops the gloves. I would not be surprised if there were multiple fights tonight.

Ha, he kind of tried to (but not really) with Giroux last game.

Whatever shenanigans happen may depend on the score. The two points are kind of important to both clubs.

Ha, he kind of tried to (but not really) with Giroux last game.

Whatever shenanigans happen may depend on the score. The two points are kind of important to both clubs.

Very true - the Metro is a cluster right now. It will happen early, or if the score gets out of hand one way or another.

OK, so now Gaborik to the Kings is done.

Hemsky to Sens.

Conacher claimed by Sabres. (Oof to that trade by the Sens last year.)

McNabb (Sabres D) to the Kings.

Dubnyk to the Habs.

understand the deal, but a tough day as an NYR fan.

Good luck, Cally.

Back