• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

can't show up for one period an expect to win. Flyers were clearly playing harder than the Caps for the first 2. That is frustrating.

Tomorrow is a big game against the Bs

In all the stressfulness, I forgot to post this earlier:

With his three point performance last night, Claude Giroux is now above a point per game pace, and is tied with Patrick Kane for 6th in the league in scoring :heart:

This is really weird:

1394079337000-tjndc5-6eakyaqngcy1ku1ohg92-original.jpg

That would be nice. While it is true, our biggest hole is our blueline getting a scorer would be welcome. We basically have one line (two guys) that consistently make the opposing team work. When we play a team like Boston they can just throw Dougy and Chara at the Ovi Backstrom line and shut us completely down.

Damn it RH. Was waiting for SND to rip "Cindy" so I could remind him of that

Meh...feel the same way about that one as I do about the Ovi one. It looks bad and both could have made a better attempt at a back check but neither goal was their fault.

What a meltdown from the 'Canes. Two delay of game penalties to set up a back-breaking 5-on-3. Fitting.

Turn out the lights, the party's over. Good thing JR didn't trade more pieces since he thought we could still make the playoffs

Crazy goal from Canes prospect Sergey Tolchinsky

MIke Modano night in Dallas. # 9 retired. Best American born player ever. One of the best dudes ever. Gave me so many memories over the years. GO STARS. #9

Modano in a box with Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Dirk Nowitski, and Michael Young. My Dallas sports pants have just gone crazy.

MIke Modano night in Dallas. # 9 retired. Best American born player ever. One of the best dudes ever. Gave me so many memories over the years. GO STARS. #9

And he was in The Mighty Ducks. What more can you ask for. Great player, and seemingly a great guy.

2013-2014 NHL Season Thread – this time lets play 82

Good come from behind win tonight. In related news....

Capitals sign top prospect Kuznetsov

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=708470

Word is he will be in the line up Monday against the Pens. I bet he replaces MoJo on the top line right away.

Last edited:
Of course Ruutu buried the game winner last night.

Which should go to illustrate that it's not the players...go up the chain to find Carolina's problem. I think at the very least Muller is out. Possibly Rutherford, too.

Wings - Rangers game is getting pretty chippy. Looks like something might blow up in the third even if it stays a one goal game. Also, St. Louis is a diving little bastard.

Wings - Rangers game is getting pretty chippy. Looks like something might blow up in the third even if it stays a one goal game. Also, St. Louis is a diving little bastard.

There is nothing redeemable about that midget bastard and his fucking yellow stick.

Back