• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Least we have oodles of draft picks. But yeah, I've seen some assume it's a done deal. I don't see why that would be the case.

July 1 is insanity and I do wonder sometimes if all variables are considered. The 'Canes are a more positive proposition than they may be on first glance, so hopefully we can win Darling over with the extra time

Sens got the magic.

Just what the 'Canes needed with two Metro teams moving way up to pick top 2. If the 'Canes had picked up two more points would've had Philly's odds that yielded the #2 pick

I stopped paying attention because I thought the game was basically over. The Pageau happened.

Edit: WAIT, WHAT HAPPENED IN THE DRAFT LOTTERY???

Edit 2: lol Avs

No offense, but fuck that lottery. First time Detroit has been in the lottery in a generation, and they not only didn't move up, but got bumped down two spots.

No offense, but fuck that lottery. First time Detroit has been in the lottery in a generation, and they not only didn't move up, but got bumped down two spots.

Oh it is incredibly stupid, doesn't change competitiveness, and should not exist.

Except this year.

That being said, don't expect many fans to be to sorry for Detroit fans for this:

First time Detroit has been in the lottery in a generation

Kinda dumb. That gambit clearly didn't work. If Holtby stays in and doesn't allow PIT's easy 4th maybe its a different game

Kinda dumb. That gambit clearly didn't work. If Holtby stays in and doesn't allow PIT's easy 4th maybe its a different game

Hotlby was playing poorly, so I think pulling him was probably the right move. The first and third goals were just as bad as the fourth.

Disagree. Yes he could've stopped those but it's never easy when a guy is breaking in alone on goal. Grubauer should've easily seen and stopped the fourth.

And regardless, the only point I'm making is that Holtby clearly and unequivocally should start tomorrow. There's no need for Trotz to play games

Whatever this stratagem is, I hope it lights a fire under the team. I have little doubt that Holtby will be ready to rebound - but the rest of the team needs to step the fuck up, too.

Game misconduct because Sidney lost his feet?

I mean like HTTD said that sucks but that's a bang bang play.

Back