• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

What a journey it has been.

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE'RE HERE

Last edited:
Fun game last night, and a pretty decent crowd for a Tuesday night, non-marquee opponent. Let's see if it translates to this upcoming road trip (nice for it not to be a 7 or 8-game road trip like they have stuck the Canes with in the past during the fair).

Did the league secretly hate Karmanos or something? Get an early draft pick and no season killing early roadtrip as soon as he leaves

Last edited:
The crowd was decent Tuesday night. Not great, but decent. I am annoyed they have kept most of the third level concessions closed. I guess when the crowds come back so will concessions.

As for why the league is treating Dundon differently?...he is actually engaging with them. Karmanos was a do nothing owner.

The crowd was decent Tuesday night. Not great, but decent. I am annoyed they have kept most of the third level concessions closed. I guess when the crowds come back so will concessions.

As for why the league is treating Dundon differently?...he is actually engaging with them. Karmanos was a do nothing owner.

I've been to quite a few games over the past 3 years and every time I sat upper level the concessions were open no matter the day of the week or opponent. I did find it odd for a few of the games considering there were maybe a few hundred to a thousand people sitting up there. Probably saves the organization a good chunk of change to keep them closed until the attendance rises. Those pulled pork nachos are the tits after a few Aviator Hot Rod Red's.

Last edited:
Only caught the end so not sure how good of a chances we necessarily had, but it is impressive we outshot the Jets so substantially in their own den on a back-to-back.

Good skill play by them for the winner

Stars beat the Ducks after falling down 3-0. No way we could have done that last year. Fun team so far.

The only time you'll ever hear me say "Go Leafs."
27f668e8fed5535c502588be60384a3d.jpg

For those that don't follow a bunch of Buffaloians on Facebook, apparently that's in ref to marijuana being officially legalized in Canada yesterday

Last edited:
I didn't realize Canada had legalized marijuana yesterday at least, so for me, yes

Back