• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Brutal.

Thanks, been off the OGB because I was skiing last week. Such a bummer. I've always "hated" Zuccarello because of his greatness. I was so pumped to get him and then .....

Dundon is from Tex right? Maybe he and the Stars' owner are bros

He's from Dallas. He used to sit directly in front of me. I don't think he's friends (maybe friendly) with Gagliardi (Stars owner). Gagliardi is from Vancouver, but he does own real estate in Dallas.

I hope Jack Eichel gets traded so he can one day taste the playoffs

Doesn't sit well Skinner got outsourced to Buffalo of all places whilst Lindholm and Peters made out like bandits. He deserved better. Thankfully will soon be able to pick his destination

I was getting BLASTED on YouTube and Twitter by Sabres fans the first three months of the season about how bad the Skinner trade was and how they were going to make a Cup run with him. I feel pretty good about them falling apart.

They may have been right about the first part. Kinda think we'd be a playoff lock if we'd just held on to Jeffrey

Too many defensive gaffes.

Sucks since everyone else found a way to win in OT (granted we had the by far hardest game)

Canes lose in OT thanks to Faulks epic fuck up- fuck.
Pens win in OT- fuck.
Isles win in shootout- fuck. (Doesn’t help the ROW)
Jackets win in OT- fuck.

Still third in the metro. Hell of a game. I think they exhausted themselves trying to play ultra physical hockey early but hey, maybe that’s what got them the early lead...

Guess we also can't really complain since the two points in Florida were highway robbery

Hoping we have a great turnout and playoff atmosphere at PNC tonight, the boys deserve it and they’ll need all the juice they can get to beat the Jets.

Back