• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Flyers score with 20 seconds left to force OT on the Pens then win it. I’ll take it

How bout them CANES baby? Shut the stars out twice in two weeks and pop back into the playoffs. Only 3 points out of second in the metro which is something we should all be very happy about.

What was the deal with the old guys in the Dallas stands wearing different current Canes' player jerseys? I had the sound turned down.

What was the deal with the old guys in the Dallas stands wearing different current Canes' player jerseys? I had the sound turned down.

Dundon paid for a dad’s trip for all the players fathers/mentors. They went to the Florida and Dallas games

Canes have done a dad's weekend for a few years now, not sure if Karmanos paid for before as well

Sabres lose (no surprise)
Habs lose (thank you devils!)

Last edited:
Tonight is an incredibly pivotal night for the playoff race in the east. Based on point projections, I think Carolina has to go the equivalent of 13-6-1 (99 points) to comfortably say they get in. Anything less and it's a coin flip at best. The East is just insanely competitive this year.

Tonight is an incredibly pivotal night for the playoff race in the east. Based on point projections, I think Carolina has to go the equivalent of 13-6-1 (99 points) to comfortably say they get in. Anything less and it's a coin flip at best. The East is just insanely competitive this year.

Hopefully the Kings blew their load last night taking Tampa to OT.

Canes and Caps have 6 goals each (pending review) against the League's dumpster squads.

Not much help from the rest of the league. Looks like Columbus vs Pit will be a 2 point game, that’s really about it. Sabres lose again but that’s not even a story anymore

Back