• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

But we still suck in spite of doing this to the current Cup favorites, shame

Sucks we have a layoff until Thursday, want to keep this mojo goin

Basically a perfect game from Carolina, save the injuries.

Good game, Canes bros. See you Thursday.

One of the best Canes performances of all time. Not hyperbole.

To do it against the defending Cup champs and current faves, with one of the lowest payrolls in the league. Brind'Amour is the goods folks

Cale Maker making his NHL debut tonight in game 3 against Calgary.

And he's got a goal.

Brindy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peters

Other than face-offs, that was one of the most dominating playoff performances I've ever seen. 5-0 with 45-18 shot differential, and at one point in the 3rd period, the Capitals had a total of 2 shots in the last 30+ min of ice time. Hits were 52-34 and seemed worse than that.

Other than face-offs, that was one of the most dominating playoff performances I've ever seen. 5-0 with 45-18 shot differential, and at one point in the 3rd period, the Capitals had a total of 2 shots in the last 30+ min of ice time. Hits were 52-34 and seemed worse than that.

Face offs and the fight with Ovi.

That arena was insane last night. Every bit as loud as I remember it being. You could only hear the roar of the standing room only crowd.

Also, just so we are clear, last night was not a victory...it was as bad a beat down I've ever seen. I don't think that means Carolina is going to take the series or even push it to 7 games...but that was an absolute mauling.

I didn't get the pleasure of watching our Game 1 evisceration of the Devils in '06 as I was on the infield at Churchill Downs but that's the only other game in the ballpark of what we saw last night.

Though maybe honorable mention to destroying the Habs in Game 6 '02, think that was like 8-2 and we just completely dominated

Last edited:
Tampa has been buzzing the last ten minutes and they’re finally getting on the score sheet.

Back