• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

That’s the only hockey I’ve watched all year and that was hilarious. It looked like they put the goalie back in after the first two then took him out again.

Damn, was that three empty-netters in the third? I'm still at work.

Yup.

I'm going to say it: that was the biggest first round upset in NHL history.

Thank a deity Columbus went all-in at the trade deadline.

DeaconForever...I'm raising my drink in your general direction!

Last edited:
We'll see, maybe CBJ is the juggernaut now.

If we can come back, I approve of the Isles sweeping the Pens. Rust up

Man I wonder what TB fans are feeling right about now...oh wait I know exactly how they feel. Go Deacs!

Remember when Tampa was up 3-0 in game one?

It's wild that both Tampa and Pittsburgh aren't advancing past the first round, and that they got SWEPT on the same night. Looking back at the last 6 years of Eastern Conference Finalists,

Tampa (x3)
Pittsburgh (x3)
New York Rangers (x2)
Washington
Ottawa
Montreal
Boston

The time for some new blood has arrived.

Remember when Tampa was up 3-0 in game one?

It's wild that both Tampa and Pittsburgh aren't advancing past the first round, and that they got SWEPT on the same night. Looking back at the last 6 years of Eastern Conference Finalists,

Tampa (x3)
Pittsburgh (x3)
New York Rangers (x2)
Washington
Ottawa
Montreal
Boston

The time for some new blood has arrived.

Halfway through the first period! It looked like they were going to runaway with the series. Then it looked like someone put a spell on them.

Perhaps the Ning shoulda added pieces too. Strike while the iron is hot. Some of their guys were playing beyond their skiis during the regular season

DeaconForever...I'm raising my drink in your general direction!

Thank you Sir! Let's hope my Jackets can keep it up. I can't honestly say I saw that coming. I was pissed when we drew the second Wild card and had to play the Lightning.

I would love to see a rematch with the Caps. That would be a great series.

CBJ must be kicking themselves they couldn't get into the Metro playoffs. I think they'd be the clear fave there.

Can they win both a tough series with Boston or Toronto and the ECF with whoever's left from the Metro? Tough sleddin

Wow, Martinook trying to give it a go. Looks like he can barely put any weight on his right leg, though.

Back