• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

I love how, I’m the highlights, they showed Wilson flopping to “earn” the first power play after the whistle, and then showed his elbow to the head of McGinn that went uncalled and sent him to the locker room.

DOPS has Wilson on speed-dial. I'm sure they left him a voicemail a couple minutes ago.

Heads in asses this game, they’re not focused for shit. Fuckin terrible passes. That power play was going well for a minute then they reverted back to worthless. Two times they’ve iced it on their own power play!

It really ain't happening for the Canes tonight. Each Caps goal has come after a dumb mistake (well, at least the last two).

Couple awful power plays and just incredibly sloppy passes. Hamilton 100% got scared of Ovi and it cost a goal.

Hopefully they bury this gutless effort and come out with more pride than WPG did in their game 6.

We can file that under “waste of money”. I did kind of respect the “TJ Oshie” chants all night.

Well, he means a lot to us and, honestly, folks sitting around me that I talked to last night agree we are likely done for Cup hopes without Oshie. Just too important to us to overcome. Top power play unit, penalty, skill and heart guy. Maybe we win this series, or the next, but any shot at a run is done.

Back