• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NCAA National Tennis Championship Thread

Yes GOAT for sure.

Talked to someone this morning who said aTm’s Kypson only takes online classes, trains elsewhere, and flies in for matches. Seems crazy.

Yes GOAT for sure.

Talked to someone this morning who said aTm’s Kypson only takes online classes, trains elsewhere, and flies in for matches. Seems crazy.

Probably true. He’s a freshman that started this January, had a mediocre year, and is expected to go pro this summer.

At the 1:35 mark of the acc tourney replay on ESPN there is a clear overrule against Blumberg on a call vs gojo . My point is there are tons of bad calls and overrules in college tennis including by Blumberg. That doesn’t make him or gojo dishonest. Just part of tennis. Someone should post that overrule to just show the folks making a big deal about this it goes both ways. And let me be clear , I don’t think either are dishonest and both are great great players. It just happens

Not sure if this is now the TENNIS!!! thread but Noah lost to Isner in straights. Looked like a classic Isner match 6-3 7-6 7-6.

Can Petros break the all time WF wins record by the end of next season?

I’d assume most of them haven’t seen the White House so at the very least that should be pretty cool for the foreign players

Petros. He has incredible hands and ground strokes. Mansouri and Seraphim could be excellent pro doubles players.

You think so? Seems like Gojo has more of a pro style game. Love Petros and he has has great ground strokes but is short, not elite quick, and doesn’t have the serve.

I think Gojo has a much higher ceiling but Petros plays at a higher level more consistently. Borna has a much bigger serve and ground strokes. Have to think Bresky played Gojo at #1 to try an capitalize on the upside while assuming Petros was a guaranteed win at #2. Just not sure Petros has the firepower to be a legit pro.

Back