• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Nobody should feel bad for a team that would have won if Dee Ford didn’t mess up.

If they didn’t change it after the Pats/Falcons game, why would they do it now?

Falcons had their hands around their throats the last 20-25 minutes of that game, no one felt sorry for them that they didnt get a shot in OT...this game set the record for most points scored in the 4th quarter of a playoff game, both teams actually deserved a shot at the ball in OT.

Exciting games today/tonite.
Wish the Chiefs had won.

Sports, why do you do this to me?

My kids and my friends’ kids have been playing Minecraft all day during the games. I feel like they’re making the right decision with respect to sports.

My kids and my friends’ kids have been playing Minecraft all day during the games. I feel like they’re making the right decision with respect to sports.

I waste so much time on my teams and they all fucking stink.

You know your defense is bad when the only chance you've got to win in OT is to win the coin toss. The moment the Pats won the toss, the outcome was obvious.

Sounds like Rams will be wearing their throwbacks, so I guess (the usual) whites for the Pats.

RAMS ARE GONNA FUCK THE PATS UP !
Needs to be a ground-and-pound game. 50 carries a piece for Sony and Gurley. Maybe bring Malcolm Mitchell and his one knee back for some orbit sweeps.

yep, mahomes doesn't even see the field in overtime in the afc championship game

this is gonna be the game that changes the rule

The bar is already pretty low. Just hold them to a FG and you get a shot to win. And if you follow the logic that the Pats will score a TD because they get the ball first, then KC scores a TD, then the Pats only need a FG to win, because they won the coin toss.

I would really like to hear why in the NFC game the non-PI call was also a non-review for helmet to helmet contact. Looked like the hit was helmet to helmet by the Rams DB.

The bar is already pretty low. Just hold them to a FG and you get a shot to win. And if you follow the logic that the Pats will score a TD because they get the ball first, then KC scores a TD, then the Pats only need a FG to win, because they won the coin toss.

But they could do alternating possessions like college.

Back