• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

guys let's stop arguing about eli and concentrate on how completely stupid and hilarious the giants draft has been so far

Ayo continues to be wrong about everything
Wait, you guys actually took that post seriously? I was poking fun at 2&2's logic. Eli is infinity times better than Marino. 2/0 = Inf.

Yikes, folks.

Wait, you guys actually took that post seriously? I was poking fun at 2&2's logic. Eli is infinity times better than Marino. 2/0 = Inf.

Yikes, folks.

Should’ve quoted. Wasn’t talking about that one - Eli is fringe HOF. Probably ends up getting in because of the two titles even though his actual ability and regular season play doesn’t warrant it

And because his brother will make it.

From CBS Sports

Daniel Jones, QB, Duke

I wanted to give this pick an 'F.' I like Daniel Jones, but I just don't like him in this spot. They must have gotten intelligence that another team was going to take him before 17. I like him, but not at No. 6. It's a strange pick this early. Grade: D

58667592_2913548598672899_6325052475434860544_n.jpg

Eli road some mighty impressive DL coattails

People understand that, including HOF voters

I guess the Super Bowl MVP voters didn't. ELIte had one HOF player -Strahan in his swan-song last season- on defense for the first Super Bowl win and MVP, and none on defense for his second Super Bowl win and MVP. He also had 0 HOF players helping him on offense for either. Compare that with the HOF teammates of the other 2-SB-QBs who are all in or will be in the HOF and it isn't even close. Even Brady has had Gronk, Moss (oh wait ...), Law, and arguably PEDelman. So ELIte won because of the talent around him, yet Montana (Rice, Lott), Aikman (Irvin, Smith, Deion, Haley), Bradshaw (Swann, Stallworth, Harris, Greene, Hamm, Lambert, Blount), Peyton Manning (Harrison, Miller) etc did not? The may be the worst anti-ELIte argument I've ever heard. Jesus H that is an awful take.

Duke must have been good too. Their QB was the 6th pick.

Jamie Newman's record against NFL drafted QBs is pretty good, as are the comparative statistics.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Newman is a pro prospect. He’s definitely got the size GMs want. He’s good a good arm. He can run if he needs to. Looking forward to seeing his game mature.

Back