• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

If you rush the ball a lot in the first half and double it...

I was talking to Kyrie Irving about a round earth, the other night at his place.

Anna Karenina, Baloo the Bear, Michael B. Jordan and I tried to convince him the earth is round, but he wouldn't listen.

Josh Gordon "stepping away from football" AKA he's about to get kicked out of the league.

Stephen A Smith with the hottest of takes....from 2017??

Steelers got called for DPI on 4th and 2 on a tipped ball in the last 2 minutes. Is a tipped ball reviewable? I understand why PI isn’t but a tipped ball should be.

I guess the Panthers have a decent shot at ending the losing streak next week, playing against the Saints’ 2nd string.

I guess the Panthers have a decent shot at ending the losing streak next week, playing against the Saints’ 2nd string.

Panthers resting CMC, which is a good call. This will be an exhibition game for both it seems.

Still plenty of guys playing for a roster spot next year. Heinecke is getting a two game tryout. It would be nice to have a long term reliable backup behind Cam again.

Dude from my office (Saints fan) has been fairly big headed about his team this year. Couple weeks ago he said he was gonna drive down to NO for the Week 17 game. Kinda glad he’s getting this stinkbomb matchup.

Back