• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Looking like it might be the second time in three years Cousins has lost a home win-and-in game against a team that had already clinched that was playing for very little. $20 million man

Looking like it might be the second time in three years Cousins has lost a home win-and-in game against a team that had already clinched that was playing for very little. $20 million man

Think the Vikes might be feeling a little buyer's remorse over that $84 million guaranteed they handed Cousins in the off-season?

Bucs fire Dirk Koetter.

Holy crap, that "handshake" between Keith Urban and Eddie George during the Titans pre-game sword ceremony was hilariously awkward.

Thought I read "won't win 6 games", but I'm probably wrong, so fair enough.

Bet on. I'll take either the Cowboys or Texans win 7 or more games.

6 pack. not to exceed 12 dollars pre-tax (the DeacMan clause)

Deal?

tenor.gif

Both teams could very easily end up with double digit wins...

In honor of Texas and their professional football teams

I'll take a 6 pack of Shiner Holiday Cheer, please.

Happy Holidays!

Both teams with double digit wins. Slightly more than 6.

Why is Brasky ignoring this thread? :panda:

2018 NFL Season Week 17. Every team has a Sunday Game. Playoff Spots on the Line.

If the Titans win, every NFL franchise that’s ever been located in Texas will he in the playoffs.

What a bummer - you win and you are in the playoffs ... and your QB is Blaine Gabbert.

Back