• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Flacco is 10-5 in the playoffs, and Lamar Jackson is stinking up the joint. Boo birds seem warranted.

I’m sitting here just now realizing that I’ve seen Wake beat 4 of the 12 playoff starting QB’s. Rivers, Wilson, Jackson, and Luck.

Officials fuck it up for the Chargers. Rivers is cursed.

Let's see if they screw up what was clearly not a fumble by Gordon.

Last edited:
Could be a one possession game if the officials make the right call.

Two games in which teams didn't do an onside kick presumably because the "kicker" can't do it.

Because the “kicker” last night was the punter.

Ah, didn’t notice that. Used to be more common that one guy did both, but you hardly ever see that anymore.

There were 34 onside kicks in the NFL this year and the kicking team recovered 3. I guess it really doesn’t matter much either way.

Yeah. Janikowski got hurt. That's why the Seahawks were going for 2. The punter dropkicked the kickoffs. I'm not sure what happened on the last kickoff. I guess he tried a popup onside kick with a drop kick.

Yeah. Janikowski got hurt. That's why the Seahawks were going for 2. The punter dropkicked the kickoffs. I'm not sure what happened on the last kickoff. I guess he tried a popup onside kick with a drop kick.

Damn, I wish I’d stayed up to see that. I’ll have to look for the video.

Damn, I wish I’d stayed up to see that. I’ll have to look for the video.
Don't bother. It was the worst onside kick ever. He popped it up to like the Cowboys 30, and Beasley just easily caught it and went down.

Every BS call against the Eagles...tough playing this way...

What BS on the fumble...

Last edited:
This is where the new catch rule backfires. That was a good defensive play and should not be a catch.

Back