• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2018 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season 9 - Playoffs?!

And numbers may have just put up the lowest score ever for a complete team. Definitely for playoffs and with good players.

Thielen: 2.9
Jones: 0.8
Kittle: 6.6

Baltimore was his highest scoring contributor with 7.

And numbers may have just put up the lowest score ever for a complete team. Definitely for playoffs and with good players.

Thielen: 2.9
Jones: 0.8
Kittle: 6.6

Baltimore was his highest scoring contributor with 7.

He did post the lowest score of the season, period. Absolutely nuts when you look at his squad. He scored 94 points last week with essentially the same lineup (only the defense changed, and they actually scored more this week!)

The Semifinals

1) YoungBuck (12-3, 7-1) 1st Taylor Division
3) Nonny (10-5, 5-3) 1st Kitchin Division
Season series: this is their first meeting.

6) SD3 (10-5, 5-3) 2nd Kitchin Division
2) Barca (9-6, 6-2) 3rd Kitchin Division
Season series: Tied 1-1. SD3 won 111.36-77.18 in Week 4 & Barca won 97.90-54.60 in Week 10.

Good luck to the final 4! With all of the "injuries", it's tough to win at this time of the year. Still irks me that I can't get my team into the playoffs - one day!

Looks like Nonny may get me without Kamara. Hate week 17 fantasy finals

Yeah, this should be the last year of a week 17 championships. I’ve been trying to identify which guys could me most valuable week 17 (e.g., John Kelly) but even then it’s hard to know who will actually be relevant (e.g., John Kelly).

Also, Mahomes with the sweet spot of smashing this week but because they lost, still need to play to win next week.

NOT getting Mahomes in any of my leagues was my biggest mistake in FF this season. I love that Dude! Week 17 is a crapshoot and agree that we need to end in Week 16. Of course, I don't play in either of those weeks so what does it matter... Next year!

Yeah, this should be the last year of a week 17 championships. I’ve been trying to identify which guys could me most valuable week 17 (e.g., John Kelly) but even then it’s hard to know who will actually be relevant (e.g., John Kelly).

Also, Mahomes with the sweet spot of smashing this week but because they lost, still need to play to win next week.

Yep, we pulling HARD for the Chiefs last night. Figured that would even the playing field a little bit with Mahomes/Kamara cancelling each other out.

Back