• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2018 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season 9 - Playoffs?!

Provided I don't get relegated, I could take over. I ran the boards hockey league for several years, so I could probably handle this. Season isn't over yet, though, so reason to worry about it too much at this point.

Ok you wanna be commish? I'm not saying to relegate you instead but I don't think that there will be anybody willing to be commish to the extent that HTTD has been.

But I also agree about not changing the rules.

If I’m not relegated and HTTD is I’ll gladly be the commissioner

So, it is looking very possible that there will be four teams tied for the Poteat division lead at 7-6 next week. It is also very possible that only one of those teams makes the playoffs.

RIP HTTD

Also, let's be clear - HTTD was more than just a commissioner. I expect weekly reports from whoever steps up next year. Gotta feed us that #analysis.

Anyone who benches Josh 'Good-For-100-Plus-Rushing-Yards' Allen in a do-or-die situation probably deserves to be relegated :noidea:

Is it top 4 JV League teams get moved up?

Yep gotta get that one playoff win.

Kareem screwed my team (not that this is the big issue with Hunt being a total idiot). Good number of lower scores this week.

I'm late to the party , but agree that HTTD deserves to stay on as some type of "grandfather" rearing his 19 rowdy kids all over the place! Anyone can claim the title, but HTTD is leaving huge shoes to fill if he gets bumped. At the very least, if someone drops (can't imagine given how much fun 20 team leagues are...) he gets their spot!

Stop making me blush, you bastards.

Anyway, it's not over yet for yours truly. My window is ridiculously small, but if I win and doofus, Cumberland, and Raleigh all lose, I would snag 16th place (if I maintained my points lead). Eaglez, who was left for dead, has won 3 of 4 and is in basically the same position as me. We face off this week with the loser officially stamping their relegation ticket.

Last edited:
Week 13 Power Rankings

mPWSmUD.png

Four playoff spots & four relegation spots still up for grabs in the final week.

Well, this is nuts. There are 6 teams that cannot change their fortunes (for better or worse), and they all happen to be playing each other. That means there are 7 consequential matches involving the remaining 14 teams.

1) YoungBuck
2) Rev
3) Satan
4) Numbers

These four teams have clinched playoff spots...and they play each other (Buck vs. Numbers, Rev vs. Satan) this week in potential playoff previews.

5) Nonny (8-5) plays 17) Raleigh
6) SD3 (8-5) plays 14) wake20
7) Barca (7-6) plays 16) Cumberland
8) WF Fan (7-6) plays 11) Wolf
---
9) redwing (7-6) plays 10) DeacHawk
10) DeacHawk (7-6) plays 9) redwing
11) Wolf (7-6) plays 8) WF Fan

The Kitchin (teams 5 through 7) and Poteat (teams 8 through 11) divisions haven't been clinched yet. So at least one team from both groupings will be in, and then the final two spots will be Wild Cards earned between the remaining 5 teams.

12) bernbp
13) GhostSurfer

These are the only teams that can't reach the playoffs or be relegated...and they're playing each other. Purgatory bragging rights on the line!

14) wake20 (5-8) plays 6) SD3
15) Peach (5-8) plays 18) Doofus
16) Cumberland (4-9) plays 7) Barca
---
17) Raleigh (4-9) plays 5) Nonny
18) Doofus (4-9) plays 15) Peach
19) HTTD (3-10) plays 20) Eaglez
20) Eaglez (3-10) plays 19) HTTD

And here's your relegation battle. This week is going to be fun.

The fantasy gods really want me to have to roll with Carr. No QB can stay healthy for me.

Justifiably so. Didn’t see whose roster he was on. Makes sense not to.
People are fawning over his performance for fantasy playoffs and I’m like “he sucks, no one started him.” Thought maybe he would have been in this league.

I'm the dumbass that had D Henry on the pine... I almost put him in, but then heard that Brieda was probably out and went w/the SF guy (Wilson - 13 projected points vs. Henry - 9 points). I still have Sony Michel on my bench. It made me feel a tinge better that only 14% of ESPN leagues didn't have him starting, but they are probably all 10 man leagues! I'll pobably lose this week and get knowcked out of the playoffs!

My money league I started Fournette - double screwed!

Back