• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2018 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season 9 - Playoffs?!

Welp. With the news Gordon was going to be disciplined to start the game I grabbed Zay Jones off free agency and of course the reports of Gordon's discipline were wrong so he's starting.

Just gimme those 8 points by any means necessary.

This is a painful end to the week. Watching Zay Jones try to cobble together enough underneath out routes to get to 8 fantasy points.

Welp. With the news Gordon was going to be disciplined to start the game I grabbed Zay Jones off free agency and of course the reports of Gordon's discipline were wrong so he's starting.

Just gimme those 8 points by any means necessary.

Zay Jones leads you to victory by .88 points. Josh Gordon would've lost you the matchup. Genius.

Week 8 Power Rankings

6ecWnlk.png

That's right. Satan's Minions have scored 666 points.

3-5 yucky
in six leagues (don't judge) and i rank first in points against in five of them. ugh

i know it happens, and i know no one cares (ha), it just seems like a crazy year for me.

I'm in the market for a running back before the trade deadline on the 10th. Looking to trade a receiver for an RB who doesn't have a bye on week 12. Willing to part with any of my WR's other than Thielen but if I'm giving up Josh Gordon would want a solid starting RB. I'll make some offers on my end but wanted to see if anyone in need of a receiver wants to make an offer.

I have several good RB's and am looking to flip one for a WR. Let me know if you see a deal that helps both of us out!

Thanks

Week 10 Power Rankings

zS7E6Jg.png

Kitchin remains the cream of the crop, with most of their division sporting lower-than-expected records as a result of tough intra-divisional matchups.

Is it just me or is that Trubisky trade really, really horrible?

Back