• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2018 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season 9 - Playoffs?!

Week 3 Power Rankings

GdL7GG3.png

No ETEW. Yahoo didn't provide them in their recaps this week - we'll see if it's a brief aberration or a permanent change.

might as well quit while I'm ahead -- pretty sure this is the best I've ever done in Pit League One.

I'm going to safely assume I'm the first in league history to score over 110+ points in a week while having two starters drop zero points?

Gotta hate those weeks where you would easily beat every other team in the league except the one you played.

Still in need of a QB. Everybody but MG3 available.

Gotta hate those weeks where you would easily beat every other team in the league except the one you played.
Ouch.

You're also second in the league in points against (497), while Lone Wolf sits at 5-0 with a league low 343 against.

Ouch.

You're also second in the league in points against (497), while Lone Wolf sits at 5-0 with a league low 343 against.

This is why you should play all-play. h2h scheduling introduces random chance to the outcome.

need a qb
who wants to trade

edited to say i am not desperate. already losing.

Last edited:
When you get the 19th pick in the draft, what you absolutely cannot do is draft a guy with one of your first two picks that will only play 2 games. Ugh, Freeman.

Another year of just trying to avoid relegation.

When you get the 19th pick in the draft, what you absolutely cannot do is draft a guy with one of your first two picks that will only play 2 games. Ugh, Freeman.

Another year of just trying to avoid relegation.

I can commiserate. Fournette has been a fucking disaster - he's also played in 2 games, scoring only 11 points.

PS - no power rankings from me this week. General life busy-ness.

Last edited:
So if you all remember I had a ton of points scored against me last year and got demoted. Guess who's had the most points scored against them in league 2, this guy right here:laugh:

Back