• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2018 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season 9 - Playoffs?!

I voted for the 2nd but it doesn't really matter. I'll also prefer the snake draft but only because I've never done the auction before. I assume Yahoo picks a player and each team gets to bid $$ from a limited team salary budget. Not sure how a "auto draft" feature would work for that style of draft but it sure seems like someone would get hosed if they lost connection or could not attend. I could not find one on the Yahoo FF page but does anyone have a link to how the auction draft works?

I voted for the 2nd but it doesn't really matter. I'll also prefer the snake draft but only because I've never done the auction before. I assume Yahoo picks a player and each team gets to bid $$ from a limited team salary budget. Not sure how a "auto draft" feature would work for that style of draft but it sure seems like someone would get hosed if they lost connection or could not attend. I could not find one on the Yahoo FF page but does anyone have a link to how the auction draft works?

Hi GoDeacsGo,

My name is HailToTheDeacons, and I (sometimes absent-mindedly) make sure this League runs. I don't recognize your name; are you one of the managers listed in our 20 team manifest? Perhaps this a secondary account, or an account whose name has recently changed? If not, I'd kindly ask that you refrain from voting in the League One poll. If you're looking for a Pit FFL that is accepting applications, you can venture here. Thank you for not smoking,

Sincerely,

HTTD

Hi GoDeacsGo,

My name is HailToTheDeacons, and I (sometimes absent-mindedly) make sure this League runs. I don't recognize your name; are you one of the managers listed in our 20 team manifest? Perhaps this a secondary account, or an account whose name has recently changed? If not, I'd kindly ask that you refrain from voting in the League One poll. If you're looking for a Pit FFL that is accepting applications, you can venture here. Thank you for not smoking,

Sincerely,

HTTD

I'm in the Boards League 2.

2018 Divisions

Davis
1) HailToTheDeacons
8) Eagles_Legendz
9) RevDeac06
16) Wakeforest22890 (1st, League 2)
20) Satan (5th, League 2)

Kitchin
2) wake20
7) Screamindemon3
10) AnonymousDeac
15) BarcaDeac
19) RaleighDeacon (4th, League 2)

Poteat
3) WakeForest Fan
6) Wolf1297
11) redwing42
14) CumberlandDeac
18) DeacHawk (3rd, League 2)

Taylor
4) bernbp5
5) Ghostsurfer
12) Deacsfan27
13) YoungBuck95
17) DeaconPeach (2nd, League 2)

If someone is interested in a free, auction, all-play (no h2h schedule) league and is available for the auction (online) on Saturday noon-4pm, PM me for details.
This is a old league of IT professionals and their friends/family. Ten team league; have nine, need one.

Draft order is as follows:

1) BarcaDeac
2)CumberlandDeac
3)YoungBuck95
4) Deacsfan27
5) redwing42
6) AnonymousDeac
7) RevDeac06
8) Eagles_Legendz
9) Screamindemon3
10) Wolf1297
11) Ghostsurfer
12) bernbp5
13) WakeForest Fan
14) wake20
15) HailToTheDeacons
16) Wakeforest22890
17) DeaconPeach
18) Deachawk
19) RaleighDeacon
20) Satan

Here's the schedule:

GhECnB7.png

The divisions and schedule have been updated on Yahoo. Please let me know if anything looks off.

Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 5th at 8:30pm ET for the draft.

Here's the draft order selection process, meticulously documented through print screens. Everyone's got 9 days to prepare with the known draft order locked in - good luck.

J3aQdwW.png

Y5GAPdG.png

Ne8OT31.png

This is the day that the fantasy Gods have made; let us rejoice, and be glad in it.

In that draft order posted above, I assume it means I have the 2nd and not 19th pick, right

ah, duh. I didn't appreciate the list of names was in alpha order. doh.

Back