• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Rockies Playoff Thread: Let's Go Rockies !!!!!

I am very confident that we will win the World SERIES ! after last night's loss. We took their biggest punch and they barely beat us.

538 mentioned that per baseball reference, Kershaw and Hill had top three game scores in World Series history for starters going 7 innings and 4 innings and Roberts yanked them both. Could pay off over the course of the series though.

Why are we playing the Astros ? Aren't they in the NL ? Give us a REAL AL team like the Mariners.

Roberts and his dumb math nerd pitching changes are gonna blow this series.

Stros in 6!

538 mentioned that per baseball reference, Kershaw and Hill had top three game scores in World Series history for starters going 7 innings and 4 innings and Roberts yanked them both. Could pay off over the course of the series though.

Who pulls his game 2 World Series starter after 4 1/3 strong innings with 7ks and only one run? #overthinking

I think the Dodgers made a mistake not lining it up for Kershaw to start games 1-4-7.

Pitching on short rest hasn't exactly led to great postseason results for Kershaw in the past.

In to the pen in the 4th. Kershaw looks unhittable. I think we take this in 6.

Back