• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Rockies Playoff Thread: Let's Go Rockies !!!!!

Darvish was terrible and should not even be asked to stay around.

The real problem was Janzen letting us down in game 2 by blowing the save & Kershaw not being able to hold a pair of 3 run leads in game 5. It's as simple as that and those 2 should be held most responsible. Of course Turner and Bellinger didn't do much but enough runs were scored if pitching could have simply held up.

I fully expect Lasorda to cash out at this point as it will probably be another 30 years before LA gets this far again.

I hated to see him get blown up in game 5 but you're right, got to win that game with a lead and your ace pitching. I was kind of pulling for Houston but really like Kershaw and hate it for him and totally overshadows his dominant game 1 performance.

Better team won.

I think my Dodgers were over-confident entering the series. Plus, the philosophy of taking pitches expecting the opposition to beat themselves was defeated by the philosophy of attack and play aggressive.

And, it doesn't help when your #4 batter strikes out 27 or 28x!

Way to go 'Stros! Better timely hitting and when the Dodgers had chances early they kept trying to hit 5 run homers instead of chipping away. Better managed team won. Ended the 0-1962 streak!

Still a satisfying season since we eliminated the Cubs.

At least you're used to your team losing a series clincher 5-1 at home

All that salt in your tears could change the ecology of Lake Michigan.

Seriously ? You're using length between championships as an insult ? A cutdown ?

Nah bro, just referring to your lifetime supply of Cubs SALT

Hah, good call Brasky.

Or maybe Biff is supporting his actual team ?

Chacin is going to bring it today. I've got a feeling !

Back