• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

I'd like to say a few words....

Oh, he's got a headband on? Ok we're good, resume play!

i assume if you're actually bleeding on a soccer pitch then you're just declared dead?

0_JenbAtPinQnLtmy1..0.jpeg

oooo nigeria feeling themselves right now

LET'S GO

their jerseys/kits are by far the best in the world cup

lol cool brasky you found one photo that people still make fun of

they bring out a stretcher... once or twice every pro match?

it shouldn't be mutually exclusive to like soccer and think the flopping is ridiculous

I love soccer and it is a great sport, but I don't understand how anyone can defend the excessive flopping. Totally lame.

I love soccer and it is a great sport, but I don't understand how anyone can defend the excessive flopping. Totally lame.

The flopping in the sport is awful but you guys are making the case after a guy's head was cracked open.

Have a feeling there will be a bum rush on Nigerian players during the supplemental draft...

might want to hold off until AFTER they play nigeria - he might light them up too!

Yep. Nigeria won't need to play for a win against Argentina and will be able to sit back and counter.

Musa making Leicester City proud today. Safe to assume he will be playing in the Prem next season. I should have known he would feel comfortable playing in Russia. He was on my short list at the end of the draft..

Back