• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

Senegal is the better African side too, but this Nigeria team is fun to watch

If Gylfi isn't even good in dead ball situations now... what the hell use is he to anybody?

Yep. Nigeria won't need to play for a win against Argentina and will be able to sit back and counter.

If I may offer a friendly amendment to your motion, let's also remember that a now healthy Romero is sitting at home in Argentina, while Caballero mans their net. I don't think I can remember an English keeper ever being this awful. He's good for at least 1 goal, and their back line is pretty leaky. I love Messi and Argentina, but this current edition is reminding me of Brazil in their semis match against Germany the last time around where it's every man for himself. That coach and Caballero should apply for political asylum in Russia and not return home. They can hang out with Snowden. Would Argentina not be better off with Peckerman? I mean they were sucking ass in qualifying and barely qualified.

With Argentina and Colombia sucking, and Uruguay not looking stellar, I guess I gotta root for Belgium and maybe Spain or England now.

Swiss better mark up on Mitrovic tighter than th...

and a goal through the air.

Lichtsteiner is going to be a lot of fun to cheer against in the Premier League.

Wow, excellent strike from Xhaka.

Edit: Keeper caught flat footed but still solid goal.

Last edited:
LOL of course my First Alternate (who will not count) scores a goal right after Gylfi ruins me. This game is so cruel.

Should have probably been a penalty on Switzerland. Mitrovic being held by two players in the box and still got a head on the cross.

LOL nice shirtless flex celebration from Shaqiri

He has a relegation release clause of 12M, just saying guys

Absolute scenes here in Vienna. Both goals were scored by Kosovars, and there had been TONS of shit talk going into this. Let's just say the aftermath of the 2nd goal with a largely pro-Serbian crowd was not pretty.

And then Shaqiri with the eagle hand sign at the end, which ÖRF is showing over and over. Something is going to get burned down tonight.

Back