• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

@ Damo:

Ok what about Cavani + Lictsteiner/Sabaly + Joao

for

Vida + Guedes + Dembele?

brasky decides as he is running it this year, but in years past when i ran it, it was only players from teams knocked out that you could replace

I vote for any player can be add/dropped.

If that counts for anything.

brasky decides as he is running it this year, but in years past when i ran it, it was only players from teams knocked out that you could replace

Only players that have been eliminated. That was the incentive of drafting players that you thought would be around in the later stages of the tournament.

Plus, we only have one day (Friday) to do it.

Fair enough.

I've got a good setup for today...projector out by the pool to watch the matches :cool:

How does the eliminated players redraft work? Is there a set number of rounds? Or do we just go until everyone has replaced their eliminated players?

How does the eliminated players redraft work? Is there a set number of rounds? Or do we just go until everyone has replaced their eliminated players?

We had 3 rounds last time then a set add/drop. If someone didn't need 3 they just didnt pick

Rosters locked, screenshot taken. Everyone updated their lineup except Damo, so I copied his roster from last round.

Good luck Gents!

(except for Bork, we need you to crash)

Great early goal from Suarez. Really hoping for a Spain-Russia matchup in the Round of 16 so that the Barca and Real boys get to see the other side of match fixing.

Uruguay taking care of business and Russia finding life far more difficult when it can't play on the counter.

With out the USA being in it , who cares ? soccer is simple run and kick . That is why so many kids play , it doesn't require great skill level like baseball

Back