• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 College Basketball Thread

UVA goes down to BC who played without Popavich and pt guard. Penn St goes down to Rutgers. Continues to be a crazy year!

Cone has a sweet jumper. Really sorry we missed on him..

Maryland had a decent win over tOSU tonight. 67-55. Maryland shooting overall was respectable (46%) and very good (44%) from three, while tOSU shooting was terrible. 31% overall and 18% from three. 17 offensive rebounds led to tOSU taking 21 more shots than MD. Not really entertaining BB. B1G maul ball.

Syracuse, Carolina and Virginia are all bad. There’s a possibility those teams could land in the bottom third if the league. Syracuse is by far the least bad imo. Virginia just isn’t good. They have no talent. It’s surprising Bennett has been able to get them as many wins as they have. I figured he would have been able to recruit some better guys after a natty, but often times they don’t come for the class after the championship class, which sucks because he could use some talent now.

BC is the lowest rated ACC team in KP. If Duke loses at GT, BC will be tied for first in the ACC at 3-1.

Coach K whining is such a great picture. Duke down 53-50 to GTech with 9 to go with foul trouble. Banks with 6 blocks

Syracuse, Carolina and Virginia are all bad. There’s a possibility those teams could land in the bottom third if the league. Syracuse is by far the least bad imo. Virginia just isn’t good. They have no talent. It’s surprising Bennett has been able to get them as many wins as they have. I figured he would have been able to recruit some better guys after a natty, but often times they don’t come for the class after the championship class, which sucks because he could use some talent now.

Haven't heard but if Key's late injury last night to same wrist is serious, they have no weapons left.

I remember at the beginning of the season there was a good deal of talk from the so-called experts about how strong the ACC would be this season. So far it's been a down year. Duke struggled to beat GT tonight, UVA and Miami are weak, and Louisville has been less than stellar. UNC is putrid and I don't think that Cole Anthony will save them once/if he returns. They may not even make the NIT, much less the NCAA Tourney. The real surprise team thus far seems to be Florida State.

Shaka sure looks like he will be coaching his last year in Austin. They suck. NC is Wake bad... I hope Manning doesn’t get unnecessary credit for going 1-1 vs then this season.

Back