• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 College Basketball Thread

Embarrassing to see our 3 students in an ACC Network promo about student sections. Wished they had just excluded us as a no show.

Clemson runs great offense. They defend. They have some shooters. Very envious.

Looks like a fun game, wonder if we'll ever feel that again.

I’m loving all these upsets.
Wish we could get some.

Do other folks watch Louisville and think they're underachieving this year? I was watching their game at ND and wondering how they let it stay that close. And they're 1-3 against the 4 good teams they've played. Given how down college hoops is, they should be crushing most everybody, especially given that Mack is a good defensive coach.

Should be a good day of basketball. 22 of the top 25 teams are playing today, including one top 25 matchup - Louisville (11) @ Duke (3). Would love to see Duke drop another one.

Michigan falls to 11-6 with 7 pt loss to Iowa last night. That Nov beat down of then #6??? UNC doesn't polish the resume as much now. But the 18 pt next day mauling of the Zags makes you wonder what UM really is.

The joy of watching UNC get smoked by Pitt is tempered by the fact that we beat Pitt at their place. I'd really hate to have Roy fuck up and lose to us.

Back