• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 College Basketball Thread

What a massive screwup from Va Tech to win with 7 sec left. Called a timeout to brick a 32’ 3.

Pitt about to get its 3rd ACC win.....the Holes join us in the cellar.

It is so lovely to see the Holes having a crap season like this and especially for Roy to not make the NCAA's with a bunch of Burger Boys on the bench that just don't have it. Spectacular!

It’s setting up for us to beat UNC only for them to boat race us on ACCT Tuesday in what should be Manning’s last game.

It’s setting up for us to beat UNC only for them to boat race us on ACCT Tuesday in what should be Manning’s last game.

Roy just wants this season to be over with, so the nightmare scenario would be him doing his fellow Jayhawk a favor and giving us a Tuesday victory. Anything for the pro-Manning contingency to cling to.

Schulman comparing shooting motion of Hurt for Duke to Larry Bird. No lift white guy but just stop it. Hit 2 3s today but didn't show up as a starter against Clemson.

I can't believe that most mock drafts have Isaiah Stewart in the middle-bottom of the first round. I've seen him three times and each time he's looked like a totally dominant player.

Louisville up by 15 halfway through the first half.

It was pretty charming when Chris Mack joked with Holly Rowe at halftime that "who could imagine giving up a halftime lead at Duke?" given that last year's was 23 and they lost. But what I've seen in the second half from Louisville: poor shot selection, turnovers, failure to box out, and the near evaporation of their 10 point lead. Less jokey more coachey please Mack.

It was pretty charming when Chris Mack joked with Holly Rowe at halftime that "who could imagine giving up a halftime lead at Duke?" given that last year's was 23 and they lost. But what I've seen in the second half from Louisville: poor shot selection, turnovers, failure to box out, and the near evaporation of their 10 point lead. Less jokey more coachey please Mack.
Now two missed layups and another failed boxout leading to a layup. Duke within 1. Louisville undisciplined. Don't get me wrong I would take Chris Mack anyday over our situation. Just wishing he would coach em up vs Duke.

My sources tell me Coach K's back is feeling just a little bit tight.

My sources tell me Coach K's back is feeling just a little bit tight.

I wish. But with Ol' Roy flaming out in such craptacular fashion this year, I think K's back will probably hold up this season, even if Duke is overrated and not a powerhouse team. Duke fans, no matter how miserable, can always point to UNC this year and feel a little better about themselves. Tobacco Road has been awfully bumpy this season, that's for sure.

Back