• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 College Basketball Thread

Great environment at BYU tonight. Remember what that was like?

Watch Texas win just enough for the AD to decide to keep Shaka for at least one more year. Rightly or not, a large portion of that fan base would likely riot.

I think you overestimate the level of care people have for Texas Basketball. I never hear a peep about it around town and the friends I have on campus say the same thing.

Just checked them out. They look like women’s practice jerseys.

Cincinatti at home over Marshall's Shockers.

Now Cincy last team in according to Lunardi.

According to this article, if there is no ruling on Georgia Tech's appeal before the start of the ACC tournament, then they can play

which of course would mean we still have a shot at that coveted ACCT #15 seed

Danny's got this.... 5 more L's to another 20 loss season and ACCT #15 SEED. :sick:

I thought this thread was a NWT.

And upon further reflection, I think all lavender unis would have been better. The lavender shoes are kinda cool. Still don't think the tops looked good on those dark purple shorts, and they did confuse my TV into thinking they were light blue. Might need to make some adjustments.

Obi Toppin has 89 dunks on the year, and Anthony Grant has it cooking in Dayton

NCAA Tourney question for you guys. Friend is having his bachelor party in Greensboro with plans to go to the games on Friday. We're trying to figure out tickets.

Big question is...what are the chances Duke plays in Greensboro? I'm not quite sure what the policy is. If they get a 1 seed, I'd assume it's a near guarantee. But what if they're a 2 or 3 seed? How does that work?

Last edited:
Duke might get put into a Greensboro pod even if they are in some other region. Regions aren't what they used to be.

Duke might get put into a Greensboro pod even if they are in some other region. Regions aren't what they used to be.

Yeah the pods allow more fan support so Duke should be there even as a 2-3 from any region. Problem for you is games are Fri/Sun, not Sat. Plus this Duke team without shooters might not make Sunday. Can you say Lehigh?

Looking for 5 tickets to take 3 little grands to the Wake ND game Sat at 4. Only game that fit after nap time. Gotta get them seeing how it can be fun. Their dad's first Deacon game was when he was 2 weeks old behind the bench. Great effort win by the Deacs tonight. Finally went inside and played Neath.

I was telling the WVU fan in the next office that not only had they played themselves off the top seed lines but it would just be luck if they got sent to Cleveland (where they likely would have been as a 2 seed, where they beat Wake in the Levy TFT game, and where they beat tOSU earlier this season).
On a Dookie note, who expected Chris Collins to have fallen so far at Northwestern? Guess he won't be succeeding K.

Back