• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

I don’t know that he does, but the AD is a Duke guy and New York City is a better place to audition to be Coach K’s replacement than the desert southwest.

Good point. St Johns has a long-standing series with Duke.

So do we. And I like Hurley as a coach. Liked him all right as a player. Hate what happened to him in the NBA.

I could see Dawkins emerge as a candidate as well. Probably a Duke guy - Hurley, Dawkins, maybe even Scheyer given Craggs background

I don’t know that he does, but the AD is a Duke guy and New York City is a better place to audition to be Coach K’s replacement than the desert southwest.

And Hurley is from Jersey City. And he grew up when St. John's was a big deal.

And Hurley is from Jersey City. And he grew up when St. John's was a big deal.

Yeah. He could have gone there if he wanted 30 years ago and he’d have already been hired and fired as head coach from a dead end program.

UCLA is going to hire Pearl like they should have all along and if they don't then they're just idiots.

Now would be a good time to fire Mannyto bury the news.

I heard that the UCLA job has been open for 100 days (as of tomorrow). How have they f’d this up , this much.

Back