• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

My bad. Hard to tell sometimes.

My apologies for thinking Kelsey couldn't land a job in the Cincinnati area

This can't be a serious post, can it?

My bad, no one would leave NKU for a job at Wake.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH that wouldn't happen.
Just incredible.

This can't be a serious post, can it?

My bad, no one would leave NKU for a job at Wake.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH that wouldn't happen.

Of course it isn't serious. Read the couple of posts below.

Dang.

Last coach who lasted at least 8 years at St. John's Lou Carnesecca. Average coaching tenure since Carnesecca has been 4.5 years.

Ouch.

Big East needs to get out of that Fox deal stat

This is why I refer to the P5 in hoops too. The gap between the P5 and Big East is arguably bigger than the gap between the Big East and next tier of conferences.

This is why I refer to the P5 in hoops too. The gap between the P5 and Big East is arguably bigger than the gap between the Big East and next tier of conferences.

Honestly, you could call it the P4.

d8f1976b6698d00d2ccb7a5c4dbf27a9.jpg

Yeah, I was about to say the Big East is a tier above the PAC 12 right now.

Interesting. Wasn't this after he reinstated Will Wade yesterday or the day before???

Mike Young has made a couple of experienced hires at VT. The new guys seem to be able to answer the doubts about his ability to recruit at the P5 level. One (Jackson) formerly (years ago) was at Anthony Harris' high school. A coincidence or a good sign for the Hokies? He also coached under the recently canned coach at W&M so VT landing one of the transfers from there would not be surprising. Landers Nolley announced today he is not leaving the Hokies. Blackshear has entered the portal and the draft but Young may be able to keep that program ahead of Wake for another couple of years.

https://247sports.com/college/virgi...ree-assistants-for-Mens-Basketball-131276411/

Back