• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Just found out that we play Duke tomorrow night and its on ESPN. Definitely won't be watching that blood bath.

Can you imagine how hype a Big Four doubleheader would be if we were good?

Because they’ve had 3 possessions and haven’t done much outside of the one big pass. Bama otoh is gashing the Clemson d every play.

And after I said this, 2 solid TD drives for Clemson and another pick for Tua. Clearly I know what I'm talking about.

Don’t think Clemson wants to get into a shootout. Feels like Bama could keep this up all night, not sure Clemson offense will be able to keep it up
OTOH, if their defense keeps giving them a head start maybe it works out for WF’s Division Leader.

Seems like Tua can only see 10 guys at a time.

The tanking efforts for Trevor Lawrence in 2 years will rival the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

Clemson looked really good that 1st half. Unless Alabama really steps up in the 2nd half I think the trophy goes to the ACC school.

Not saying Saban has wrong QB playing but coaches can have a very tough job when they have great options at QB.

It’s tougher when they don’t.

The tanking efforts for Trevor Lawrence in 2 years will rival the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

Tank for Tua will be pretty bad too.

Ive only watched most of the 2nd quarter but the tua pick was pretty bad and i was not surprised he was not hurt on that blitz.... clemson looking good.

Back