• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-2021 Continental Europe Domestic Soccer MEGA Thread (GER, ESP, FRA, ITA, etc.)

Should we create one European Soccer Thread?

• Yes - all leagues including EPL

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes - but keep EPL separate

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No - I like individual threads with little interest

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I hate soccer because God hates me

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These international soccer leagues are getting scarier and scarier....fans just dont give a fuck anymore....they'll throw rocks at busses, firecrackers at players, and fuckin throw up nazi salutes like it's no big deal.

The just incredibly rampant racism and homophobia is insane. It shows you how when you start to let one or two things slide, or when a group of people feel like they are free to do or say whatever they want, it just becomes a slippery slope of horrific proportions.

Not to get political, but it's why so many are so quick to stamp down Trump and his ultra-MAGA zealots that are more and more becoming unafraid to do or say anything racist, xenophobic, or homophobic.

It's all disgusting and I'm honestly surprised some sporting events in the US haven't gotten to this point....at least not more often.

JUST WATCH THE FUCKING GAME PEOPLE!!!!!!!

So glad United spent 75 mil on the Hojlund project instead of 150 mil on Osimhen

I hate that I love that club right now

Hey, look at this! Who would have thought it? Haha! Now, even Italian referees are accusing other Italian refs of using VAR to help the big teams, i.e. Juventus, Inter, and Milan. Helping the three wicked stepsisters is the way for a ref to stay in Serie A and get promoted; furthermore, there are likely other benefits as well.

The European championship this summer is a lock for Italy. Pop the corks and cue the balloons Luciano Spalletti!

that dude is a virus

went behind Nags' back and unsurprisingly turned Bayern into a shit show

Harry Kane with 31 goals with 8.5 matches remaining. Hell of a first season for him in the Bundesliga

And for all the despair about Bayern being in second and “shooting the bed” this season, they are actually ahead of their PPG from last season when they won. More about Leverkusen’s magical run than poor form by Bayern

No goal line tech in La Liga is a farce

Semi-related, but I was at the Valencia-Betis match yesterday and it was the worst officiating I have ever seen in-person in a top league. A crowd warning was issued because someone threw a bottle at the ref and the warning was the only thing the crew got right. Absolute mess of a match.

I don't watch much La Liga, but if what I saw was normal for the quality of the officiating then holy shit.

Back