• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

VCU out of the tourney due to covid. Oregon to the next round.

I read that a ref got it too. Contact tracing issues could get interesting.

The ref (Roger Ayres) probably gave VCU the Covid. He worked the A-10 championship game Sunday against St Bonaventure. The Bonnies had the Covid run through their program in November, so they had some anti-bodies. The Rams stayed Covid clean all season to just to catch it in March. Incredibly heartbreaking. If I ever get to photograph college basketball game from the baseline again, Roger Ayres will get tripped up. He runs the deepest baseline of all the college refs and is always bitching about the photogs.

16 hours later, I'm still a bit P O'ed.

Wasn’t the b10 supposed to be the best conference this year?

Ya - Wisconsin dominated Loyola earlier this year. But Loyola has completely controlled this game with their intensity on D.

Illinois didn't realize they needed to draw the defense and leverage Frazier and Miller. Ayo and Cockburn haven't been moving the ball and it has cost them dearly.

Makes me wanna cry how good Loyola is on defense. Good lord.

I was wondering what Lt. Farva from Super Troopers was up to

Moser is a helluva coach. He's making IU's decision tough between Matta and him.

The ref (Roger Ayres) probably gave VCU the Covid. He worked the A-10 championship game Sunday against St Bonaventure. The Bonnies had the Covid run through their program in November, so they had some anti-bodies. The Rams stayed Covid clean all season to just to catch it in March. Incredibly heartbreaking. If I ever get to photograph college basketball game from the baseline again, Roger Ayres will get tripped up. He runs the deepest baseline of all the college refs and is always bitching about the photogs.

16 hours later, I'm still a bit P O'ed.

NCAA owes VCU a share if that is true.

That’s a good article. Don’t say you’re going to use metrics and then clearly not use them in favor of prestige and eye test.

Committee has def been getting better about seeding the mid majors, a la Wofford getting a 7 last time out. But no way Loyola shoulda been on the 8 line

Back