• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would be the next tier: Mills, Olsen, Delhomme, Muhammad?

I think you'd have to consider Kasay at some point, maybe? Probably far enough along for CMC to come into play as well.

I thought about Kasay too. Hard to put a kicker before either of those four though.

CMC needs a few years before Mt. Rushmore.

Gotta go with the people who helped me win all those Blitz games: Wesley Walls and Tim Biakabatuka.

Shaq Thompson marching tonight from Freedom Park.

I think the NBA is going to go all in on a response to this. There will be pressure on the NFL to do the same.

I think the NBA is going to go all in on a response to this. There will be pressure on the NFL to do the same.

NFL is gonna be fine. Everyone not in the NBA circle jerk is going to roll their eyes after the NBA’s response to Chinese protests

Who would be the next tier: Mills, Olsen, Delhomme, Muhammad?

How about a bottom tier: Clausen, Bersin, xxx,xxx
I want Roman Harper on there, but he was on a great team.
It can be people you hate and/or players that suck.

Rae Carruth, Clausen, Bersin, Byron Bell

I wanted to put Lafell and KB on there, but they're both top 10 all time in yardage in Panthers history.

To tell you how bad the list is DJ Moore is #11.

I'm sure a lot of it was scheme, but it seemed like every other play there was a WR 6+ yards behind Haruki Nakamura for those 2 seasons he was FS.

Any list without Matt Kalil is wrong. His contract is literally still handicapping us today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back