• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Richardson probably upset that his statue is getting touched inappropriately

Panthers taking down the Richardson statue and moving it to an undisclosed location for fear of attempts to take it down.

Seems like an excuse but sure.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ng-jerry-richardson-statue-stadium-precaution

200.gif

The statue sucked and looks like it was inspired by statues of the North Korean Kims in the DPRK.

Replace it with a statues of the panthers hall of fame. Creepy Richardson has gotta go

I'll miss the massive panther statues, but it will make that entrance a hell of a lot better. Was having this conversation with a buddy last night: is there any outdoor sports stadium with a worse entry system than the Panthers? I've been to my fair share of college football, MLB, and NFL stadiums and I've yet to find one. Hell, Wake has 5 gates for a 32K seat stadium. Panthers have 4 gates for a 75K seat stadium.

I’ve been to 50 Panthers games and have never waited for than 5 minutes to get in, what are you doing wrong?

Do you go super early? It takes forever half the time

Maybe? We try to aim for 30 minutes before kickoff, but sometimes it’s closer to 45. We do a pretty even split on which side we enter from depending on tailgate location for the day.

Jerry isn’t going to take legal action against the franchise for moving the statue. Looks like that’s done.

Go ahead and start chiseling those statues for Cam, Luke, and Greg.

Maybe? We try to aim for 30 minutes before kickoff, but sometimes it’s closer to 45. We do a pretty even split on which side we enter from depending on tailgate location for the day.

OK well that's why. Unless I know there's going to be an epic flyover or something, I would rather keep tailgating. If you try to get in between 30 min before and 10 min after kickoff, it's an absolute cluster fuck. And I've gone in right before kickoff at many other stadiums, with much less cluster fuck. And pretty much everyone I've ever gone to a Panthers game/college game in BofA with has said the same thing.

For example, I remember being pleasantly shocked at how easy the entry was at ND for the Wake game up there in a stadium larger and much older than BofA.

Yes, BofA stadium is a pain to get in I'd say within 30 mins of kickoff

OK well that's why. Unless I know there's going to be an epic flyover or something, I would rather keep tailgating. If you try to get in between 30 min before and 10 min after kickoff, it's an absolute cluster fuck. And I've gone in right before kickoff at many other stadiums, with much less cluster fuck. And pretty much everyone I've ever gone to a Panthers game/college game in BofA with has said the same thing.

For example, I remember being pleasantly shocked at how easy the entry was at ND for the Wake game up there in a stadium larger and much older than BofA.

Gotcha, makes sense. Our seats are in 104, corner of the endzone where the Panthers come out, so we always try to make it in before player introductions. Especially offensive intros when Cam comes out, RIP.

Jerry isn’t going to take legal action against the franchise for moving the statue. Looks like that’s done.

Go ahead and start chiseling those statues for Cam, Luke, and Greg.

This regime wants nothing to do with Cam. Fucking shameful.

Yeah idk what went on behind the scenes but the Panthers "appearing" to treat Cam like shit is bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back