• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam to the Pats on a one year deal.

Their defense should be pretty good again. Cam’s recovery will determine how far they can go. It’ll pain me to cheer for the Pats but I guess I’ll do it bc QB1.

Yeah. I guess I hated Brady plus the Pats because I’m fine rooting for Cam with the Pats and I don’t hate Bucs Brady.

this is pretty much the worst case outcome in my fandom maybe ever

fuck the Pats

win a chip, Cam

go to hell, Carolina

congrats, Ayo

Good for Cam. Hope he makes the most of it. I still think he'll drive Belichick crazy with accuracy/touch issues. OTOH, Cam studies and works hard, and I could see that being a good fit in NE.

fe96a62f4304c8062cd14fbd96596e59.jpg

The ultimate me player to a team that won’t put up with that. Should be fun. And congrats to the Pats for once again being fined and losing a draft pick for cheating. Impressive consistency by Nee England.

The ultimate me player to a team that won’t put up with that. Should be fun. And congrats to the Pats for once again being fined and losing a draft pick for cheating. Impressive consistency by Nee England.

Lol

Curious to see how the ultimate clean player handles being in the dirtiest franchise.

I see Damiere Byrd is on the Pats (listed as WR4 on the depth chart, which doesn't mean anything at this point but still). Pats WR corps is even worse than the Panthers.

I find myself not hating the Pats as much with Brady gone, and I want Cam to play well. I also find myself not really rooting against Tampa, even though I don't like Brady. As for Cam, his signing suggests NE has seen him throw, at least on tape, and I'm betting he has close to his old zip on the ball. For me, the bigger question with Cam was the bum shoulder, not the foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back