• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Shaq. I don't pay much attention to whispers about character especially players who were in the spotlight in college like Simmons.

I looked up Shaq at Washington and had no idea he played running back too. Pretty unusual.

My sources (my nephew is Asst Gm with an NFL team) tells me that Simmons was not well thought of as a person by some teams - including the Panthers. Some were worried about Simmons' character - I didn't get into specifics. Brown was known as a very high character kid across the board. I don't think the Panthers from what I'm told would have taken Simmons even if Brown was gone. We will see how that all plays out.

Yeah, Brown is a great guy and smart. Had not heard Simmons has character issues. He's an amazing player to watch. He can play the mike or will and cover most any RB or TE. He should be a 4th defensive play maker to go along with Jones, Baker and Patterson.

Not sure if this has been posted, but man what a bummer. We should be enjoying the back half of a dynasty with 1-2 rings right now. Just inept coaching and unfortunate injuries.

I don't know what kind of mood I need to be in to watch this.

Yeah, I went to the Super Bowl and still haven't gone back and watched it on my DVR.

yeah The Ringer tweeted a compilation video the other day and asked to sum Cam's MVP season in 1 word. just amazing to watch, and depressing to see how it all fell apart.

Yeah, I went to the Super Bowl and still haven't gone back and watched it on my DVR.

The only clip I've seen from either Super Bowl is the infamous fumble and that was just in discussions if Cam should have/could have gotten it.

Shame because our defense played extremely well. Fuck you special teams, Mike Remmers and our coaching staff thinking we didn't need to adjust for Ware/Miller

Shame because our defense played extremely well. Fuck you special teams, Mike Remmers and our coaching staff thinking we didn't need to adjust for Ware/Miller

Didn't help that they played on a sheet of ice that made Kony Ealy look like an NFL star and made Von Miller look like a god.

Don't forget Jerricho Cotchery!

Didn't help that they played on a sheet of ice that made Kony Ealy look like an NFL star and made Von Miller look like a god.

Yeah, but it's kinda hard for us to complain about this since our own turf was a disaster. Seattle was a different team in the second half of the divisional round once they sorted out their cleat situation

Had never seen this (poor quality) video before. I had let it go, but I'm full on 100% the NFL and officials were rigged and wanted Peyton to win and ride off into the sunset. Most of these aren't even questionable calls, they're just botched. You can't expect Talib to have been ejected for a (brutal) face mask, but all of the others should have been called the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back